Hochiki ESP Addressable Multi Sensor Detector (Ivory) - ACC-ENHochiki ESP
Hochiki ESP Addressable Multi Sensor Detector (Ivory) - ACC-EN
The Hochiki ESP Multi Sensor Detector (ACC-EN) is a direct replacement of the ACA-E and will share the same bases. The ACC-EN is a Multi-Sensor, which is fully compatible with Hochiki's ESP Analogue Addressable Protocol, and incorporates a thermal element and high performance photoelectric smoke chamber.
The ACC-EN has three modes, which are controlled from the Control Panel, allowing either the optical element or thermal element or both elements to be active in making the fire decision. The sensor polling LED's can also be controlled via the Control Panel (Pulshing/non-pulsing).
The ACC-EN smoke chamber can easily be removed or replaced for easy maintenance.
- User selectable modes
- incorporates Optical & Heat Elements
- Removable, High Performance Chamber
- Twin LEDs allow 360° viewing - Green when polling, turn red in fire
- Pulsing/non-pulsing controlled from panel (control panel compatibility required)
- Variable sensitivity
- Electronically Addressed
- LPCB & VdS approved to Classes A1 & C
- SIL 2 approved variant available
- Enhanced Performance Chamber
- New outer Design featuring indicative sensor type markings
- Software Advances
- Increased Noise Immunity
- Fully backwards compatible