Shipping & Returns
Delivery & Returns
FIRE SUPPLIES RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
We thank you for your purchase from Fire Supplies, we hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase, however there may be an occasion when you need to return a product to us. Please read the terms and conditions before contacting us for a returns number.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
1) Any items damaged in transit must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery and a returns number obtained from us. If the package is damaged please sign for the delivery “as received in damaged condition” or refuse the delivery.
2) Items must be kept in the original packaging, complete with any accessories or documentation.
3) Please make sure all items are well packaged before sending back, if possible use the original packing material.
4) For items sent back via the post office, please send 2nd class only with a certificate of posting, this will insure the delivery for up to £36. For items over £36 in value please obtain special delivery receipt.
5) On safe receipt of the return, we will replace the item and credit your original payment with the value of the postage within reason subject to inspection. We will not credit items sent back via 1st class or carrier.
ITEMS FAULTY UNDER WARRANTY
1) Any items faulty under warranty must be reported to us within the guarantee period (normally within 12 months) please contact us by phone so we can try to rectify the problem, if we can’t we will give you a returns number for the item.
2) Items must be kept in the original packaging complete with any accessories or documentation.
3) When sending back items via the post office, please send 2nd class only with a certificate of posting, this will insure the delivery for up to £36. For items over £36 in value please obtain special delivery receipt.
4) On receipt of the return we will test the items. Items less than 30 days old will be replaced, items over 30 days will be repaired or replaced depending on manufacturers terms and conditions.
5) In terms of any window motors becoming faulty, under manufacturers terms of business/warranty they require that you first purchase a replacement motor which will be swapped out for the replacement purchased motor which will then be sent for full testing & reporting. If the motor comes back as faulty the cost of the new motor will be credited back. The report will show in detail full tests results & photographs verifying the tests carried out. If the engineer test report comes back that the motor is in fact working correctly the money will not be refunded & additional costs for collection & resending will be chargable.
ITEMS NOT REQUIRED OR INCORRECTLY ORDERED
1) Any items ordered incorrectly must be reported back to us via our "contact" page within FOURTEEN days from date of order & you must request a returns number & document.
2) Any items not required or incorrectly ordered & reported within FOURTEEN Days will incur a 35% restocking charge. Items requested for returns AFTER the FOURTEEN Days will incur a 50% restocking charges. Any goods purchased over 30 days from order date will not be accepted for credit.
2a) If you ordered replacement parts for panels (such as PCB Boards, Transformers Etc.), for those equipment that are no longer made or supported we are unable to credit these items back
3) The items must be as new, unopened and in the original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation.
4) For items sent back, not required or mis-ordered for credit, postage costs will be at your own expense.
5) When returning items please obtain a certificate of posting, this will cover items for up to £36. Items over £36 please obtain special delivery receipt, this will cover you in case the items get lost or damaged. We can not credit items lost or damaged, that will be the responsibility of the method of transport.
6) On receipt of the return, it will be inspected. If all items are present and correct we will refund via the original payment method, minus any postage charges when the items & restocking fees as shown above in 2).
7) There are certain items that are excluded from this returns policy due to the make up of them or by special ordering. These items are non returnable under any circumstance (except warranty faut) & these items have been clealry identified on the item description. If you are unsure then please contact a relevant profesional before ordering them from us.