Haes AlarmSense 2 Zone Control Panel - ALS-2Haes Systems
Haes AlarmSense 2 Zone Control Panel - ALS-2
The Haes ALS-2 is a 2 zone Alarmsense Two Wire fire alarm control panel designed specifically for use with the Apollo Alarmsense range of two wire devices.
Quality, reliability, ease of use and feature rich are attributes that are consistent across the entire range of Haes fire alarm control panels. The AlarmSense encompasses all of these attributes to provide a panel that meets a variety of needs. For the fire alarm engineer the AlarmSense has been designed to minimise labour costs. There is ample room for wiring, changing batteries and clear indication. Activation is via key switch or access code, which means you should always be able to work on the panel and the one man walk tests will help reduce the cost of maintaining the fire alarm system. Simplicity was one of the most important aspects when considering the end user of a fire alarm panel.
The colour coded buttons and the 3 step silence functionality gives non-technical people the confidence to correctly manage their fire alarm system. Two or four AlarmSense fire zone circuits are provided plus two additional conventional monitored sounder circuits. Fire & Fault VFCO relays, Fire & Fault switched negative outputs, class change and an alert input are also included. Haes AlarmSense panels are approved to European standards EN54-2 & 4, Fire Detection and Alarm Systems – Control & Indicating Equipment.
Features at a glance
• 2 or 4 AlarmSense zones
• Approved to EN54-2 & EN54-4
• Smart design, easy to install, commission & maintain
• False alarm reduction with ‘non priority’signalling
• Local & general alarm switching
• Class change & pulsing inputs
• Ideal for HMOs
• Fire & fault relays
• One man walk test
• Key-switch or code entry for activation of controls
•Fault diagnostics mode
- Fire Zone Circuits:
- Apollo AlarmSense devices only
- Conventional Sounder Circuits:
- Any modern, low current, polarised & suppressed sounders, bells & beacons
• Back box = 300mm W x 250mm H x80mm D
• Lid = 308mm W x 260mm H x 23mm (Return)
• Max battery size = 2 x 3.2Ah, 12v, SLA