ECL-2 | Haes Esento Eclipse 2 Zone Conventional Or Twin Wire Control PanelHaes Systems
ECL-2 | Haes Esento Eclipse 2 Zone Conventional Or Twin Wire Control Panel
The Esento Eclipse has been designed to minimise labour costs. There is ample room for wiring, changing batteries and clear indication. Activation is via key switch or access code, which means you should always be able to work on the panel. The one man walk tests will help reduce the cost of maintenance.
The colour coded buttons and the 3 step silence functionality provide simplicity allowing non-technical people the confidence to correctly manage their fire alarm system. Eclipse is the only entry level panel on the market that will reduce false alarms and can be programmed to require a secondary confirmation before sending the panel into alarm.
Two or four fire zone circuits are provided plus two monitored sounder circuits. Fire & Fault VFCO relays, Fire & Fault switched negative outputs, class change and an alert input are also included. The fire zone outputs can be set as ‘Twin Wire’ by DIL switch selection. Eclipse panels are LPCB approved to European standards EN54-2 & 4, Fire Detection and Alarm Systems – Control & Indicating Equipment.
• Available as 2 or 4 zones
• Twin Wire, selection by DIL switch
• Soft tactile buttons for controls & programming
• Conventionally wired, compatible with most detectors
• Integral detector removal monitoring
•1 Amp switch mode power supply Nom 27V DC
• 2 monitored sounder outputs
• 2 Aux C/O relays (1 x Fire) (1 x Fault). voltage free
• Class change I/P
• Alert I/P
• Fire & fault switched -via outputs
• Test mode, with or without sounders
• Disable zones, sounder O/Ps & Aux O/Ps
• PSU Voltage adjustment
• Alarm load, 800mA shared between both sounder outputs
• Cabinet Back box size = 300mmW x 250mmH x 80mmD Space for up to 3.2Ah batteries
WHEN ORDERING FOR CONVENTIONAL REQUIREMENTS PLEASE REMEMBER TO ORDER CONVENTIONAL FIRE DETECTORS EITHER BY APOLLO SERIES 65, ORBIS OR HOCHIKI. WHEN ORDERING FOR TWIN WIRE REQUIREMENTS YOU WILL NEED 'SAV-WIRE' DETECTOR BASES AND CALL POINTS. YOU CAN USE EITHER APOLLO SERIES 65, ORBIS OR HOCHIKI RANGE OF DETECTORS