MX-4202 | Advanced 1-2 Loop MXPRO 4 Control Panel with 2 Loop Cards (Apollo/Hochiki Protocol)Advanced Electronics
MX-4202 | Advanced 1-2 Loop MXPRO 4 Control Panel with 2 Loop Cards (Apollo/Hochiki Protocol)
BACS Payment only Please call 0800 78 79 80 1 to order
The MxPro 4 series is fully expandable from 1 to 2 loops complete with 2 on-board sounder circuits. The control panel consists of a simple to use LCD menu driven graphical interface, dual, flash based microprocessor technology driven by a 4 Amp power supply and charger approved to EN54 parts 2 & 4. Dedicated system navigation keys make this control panel user and installer friendly due to the uncomplicated, trouble free, commissioning and fault-finding.
Powerful cause and effect programming coupled with dynamic zoning makes the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications, from small to large complex multi-area systems. Fully on site programmable via on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC-NeT Configuration tools. An extensive suite of PC based, software programs have been developed to supplement the MxPro 4 series fire panels.
- Fully expandable from 1 to 2 loops via common plug in loop driver boards.
- Full support of Apollo (Discovery, Xplorer S90 & XP95), Hochiki ESP protocol.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface with up to 1000 fire zones as standard, allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware or LED indication.
- 4 Amp power supply and charger to EN54 part 4.
- Dedicated RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Dual, flash based, microprocessor technology with on-board Real Time Clock.
- Optional on-board or remote printer.
- Installer friendly Auto-learn and Loop Detection facility for trouble free, commissioning.
- Fully on-site programmable via on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC configuration tools.
- Flash memory and the advanced graphical display enables the panels to be configured to operate in virtually any language with any character set and allows the installer's logo and company details to be applied to the LCD display.
- Robust, removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for
- simple fixing and cable termination.
- When connected to the fault tolerant Ad-NeT network, the panel operates as a true peer-to-peer interface (with up to 1000 shared zones)